DELE is a prerequisite for working in the major Spanish companies (Inditex, Telefónica, Santander, Repsol, among others) and to study in some of the universities in our country. There are several exams per year and you can take them in our school.
SIELE evaluates and certificates the level of Spanish you have. It´s an online test that you can also take here in our school.
If you want to prepare yourself either for DELE or for SIELE, we recommend you to take an intensive Spanish course and combine it with private lessons focused on preparing said exams.
Taronja is an official DELE and SIELE examination centre!
This product is no longer in stock
• Level test before arrival.
• Tutor support and pastoral care (if needed).
• Attendance Spanish Certificate issued at the end of the course.
• Free Internet and Wifi area.
• 24-hour emergency phone number.
• Welcome information pack.
• TARONJA is accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
5* Social Lessons included each week:
• Language Exchange every Monday (from October to June).
• Walking & Learning route.
• Welcome Paella Party.
• Spanish Cooking lesson.
• Spanish Culture lesson.
• Duration of the classes is 50 minutes.
• Maximum number of students per class is 10 and minimum 4.
• Study material is included in the price for levels A1, A2, B1. Levels B2 and C1 need a book, 24€.
• Students with some knowledge of Spanish can start a course on any Monday.
• Spanish beginners must check “starting dates for beginners”.
Taronja school has available to students various types of accommodation according to their needs: shared apartment, family or residence.
The stay is from Sunday, before the beginning of the course to the next Saturday, after the course ends. If you need some extra nights, please indicate it after booking your accommodation.
*Accommodation is ONLY available when booking a course.
*Residence and Shared Apartment with private bathroom accommodations subject to availability.
*Shared rooms are only available for two people coming together.